Due to the design of these wands, with no external lips and a variable
internal slot, the glide must be affixed to the wand with a good quality
adhesive / sealant. We recommend and use GOOP Brand Household
Adhesive and Sealant.
• Clean wand head well and lightly scuff with ultra fine sand paper on
the outer slot area at least 1-½” up, front and back.
• Place the glide on the lips of the wand and press on until the wand lips
are fully seated in the bottom of the glide channel and the glide is
centered on the wand.
• Clamp or tape the glide firmly in position on the wand. Make sure you
still allow yourself access to the areas to be sealed!
• Run a bead of GOOP along the front and back edges of the glide. Do
not GOOP the ends of the glide.
• Place the wand in the cleaning position and allow the sealant to cure
for at least eight hours, preferably 24 hours.
• After the GOOP is fully cured, check for any areas that might need a
reapplication. Apply more GOOP as needed and allow to cure.
• Use wand as normal.
• Inspect the integrity of the adhesive frequently and remove and
reapply the GOOP as needed.
• Use the provided cleaning tool to ream out the holes in your glides,
this keeps them round and free of debris, thereby maximizing the
performance of your glides.
• QUESTIONS or CONCERNS with the installation or use of your
glide? Call the GreenGlides helpline at 1 775-552-5429
There are no reviews yet.