HIGH EFFICIENCY STAR
● Remove High Efficiency star from RX20, clean star and RX20
● Remove the nuts from the threaded rods which affix each skid to the
vacuum chambers. There are two on each skid.
● Carefully remove the skids, taking care to avoid damaging the gaskets.
Thread the stock nuts back onto the stock skids and store them in a
safe place. Normally the gasket will remain stuck to the vacuum
chambers, this is fine, leave them there.
● Gently wipe the skid-side surface of the gasket clean. If the gasket
doesn’t remain stuck to the vacuum chamber, clean it and reposition it
properly on the vacuum chamber.
● Place the new stainless steel Conversion Kit skids on the vacuum
chambers using the new lock nuts provided with your kit. Tighten the
nuts securely. Take care not to overtighten or crossthread the nuts.
● Trim away any gasket material that protrudes into the vacuum slot.
Gasket material in the vacuum slot will catch debris and severely hinder
● Install Teflon GreenGlides according to instructions provided with glides.
● Reinstall star on RX20 as normal.
● DO NOT OPERATE RX20 WITH CONVERSION SKIDS WITHOUT
TEFLON GLIDES INSTALLED! THIS COULD POSSIBLY DAMAGE
THE MACHINE OR THE CARPETED SURFACE!!!
(Glides not included)