Comes with your choice of GreenGlide and FREE L48 shipping
- Higher profile classic design 5.6″ high.
- 2-jet design uses standard Tee-Jets (11002) w/ GG sheer Kit
- Side splashguards help to contain overspray.
- Overlap in welded head to vacuum tube for smooth vacuum flow and superior strength.
- Advanced control valve with ‘soft opening’ feature.
- Stress-free oval shaped aluminum grip.
- Stainless steel solution tub.
- Brass angle valve.
- Full flow vacuum extraction.
- 1.5″ Diameter Tube, Double Bend.
- 12″ Head Width.
- 62″ Height.
INCLUDES GREENGLIDES EXENDER/BENDERS to create a sheer angle to the spray pattern which enables MUCH better drying and better flushing
Slot Glides- The best choice for dirtier carpet that has debris in or on it and for cleaners who prefer some resistance or grab at the carpet to wand interface. Also, our Slots have recessed bridges so there are no lines left in the carpet when the glide is new. As the face of the Glide wears down the bridges can be recessed again with a knife, razor or Dremel tool. FYI, 80% of our Glide sales are Slots.
Hole Glides- The easiest to push and the best, cleaners with back pain, elbow, wrist, and shoulder issues and for those wanting the quickest dry times. Holes are also great for cleaning area rugs on location as the rug won’t lift up as you clean the edges and corners. Holes are the best choice for wool carpet and rugs. Dry soil removal prior to wet extraction is a must in most cases. The best choice for portable extractors too!
Hybrid Glides- Fits in between the two above, easier (some say much easier) to push than a Slot but dries slower than a Hole. Wands with large vacuum chambers such as Evolutions, SharpShooters, AW29s and the PMF “Machs” perform noticeably better with a Hybrid. Some debris can be extracted through the slot portion of the vacuum pattern, unlike our Hole pattern, but dry extraction is still recommended. This style leaves lines on some pile types and may need to be groomed after cleaning.
There are no reviews yet.